Jump on the fun ride of learning new makeup tips and tricks by the pro- Level up
Makeup is every girl’s best friend. So whether you’re a newbie to makeup or a pro, a few makeup tips and tricks won’t hurt. If you’re curious to know about the best makeup tips and tricks, you can watch this episode of Level Up, a series by Myntra Studio. On Level Up, our expert makeup artists show fantastic makeup hacks that will not only blow your mind but will change your entire makeup game.
If you want to amp up your makeup applying skills, this episode of Level Up is a must-watch. Follow all the tips and hacks and look like a diva, ready to paint the town red. Now grab your makeup kit and start doing your makeup by following these tips from Level Up.
- Apply foundation before concealer: The quickest way to Level Up your makeup routine is applying foundation before concealer. This trick will help you minimise the redness or discolouration. In addition, it will help you create a smooth base for the rest of your makeup. This tip is also a genius hack for preventing caking and creasing.
- Maintain eyebrows without a spoolie brush: When you’re running out of time to do your eyebrows, just work it up with a spoolie brush. Comb your arches with a spoolie brush, and you’re good to go.
- Exfoliate your lips: Before you slather your favourite lipstick, exfoliate your lips with a scrub. With physical exfoliation, you can buff away the dry skin cells and get a smooth and soft base to apply lipstick.
- Melt your pencil liner: If your kohl eyeliner pencil gets stuck even before you reach halfway, this hack from Level Up is your quick solution. First, melt the tip of your pencil liner just enough to make it creamy so it’ll blend smoothly on your eyelids.
- Apply white eyeliner: A white eyeliner will do the trick that no other product can to let your eyes do the talking. To make your eyeshadow more vibrant, you can apply a white eyeliner pencil over your eyelids followed by an eyeshadow. The opaque coverage of the white eyeliner will intensify any eyeshadow and make it pop.
- Use a spoon for winged eyeliner: Use a spoon as a stencil if you can’t apply a winged eyeliner with freehand. Holding the stem of a spoon against the outer corner of your eye, use a liquid eyeliner to draw a straight line as the first step for your cat-eye. Then, flip the spoon, so it’s hugging your eyelid, and use the rounded outer edge to create a perfectly curved winged effect.
- Smoky eye with a hashtag: Now, getting smoky eyes is super easy with a hashtag. Use a creamy eyeliner to draw a slanted hashtag symbol on the outer third of your eyelid, then blend it out with the sponge or a smudging brush. It will ensure that both eyes are symmetrical and prevent you from getting a little too crazy with the eyeliner.
With these easy makeup hacks and tricks by Level Up, you can now do your makeup like a pro.