The One Special Ingredient You Must Have in Your Night-time Skincare Routine
We all know the benefits of a morning skin care routine before you head out for the day, and we forget the magic creator here – a night-time skin care routine. Wake up to happy, healthy, radiant skin every morning with a quick routine before you go to sleep.
Night-time skin care – why is it beneficial?
During the day, your skin is exposed to UV rays, dirt, and other impurities that can damage it over time. At night, your skin gets the chance to undo this damage, rejuvenate itself, and create new cells. Before you hit the pillow, follow a routine that cleanses, hydrates, and nourishes your skin – keeping it supple and firm.
Coconut oil in your night skin care routine
The beauty elixir, coconut oil, is all the hydration and nourishment your skin needs. It is also ideal as night care. The soothing, anti-bacterial, and healing oil transforms your tired, damaged skin after a long day into a glowing face the next morning! Coconut oil for skin whitening is how it works overnight to help the skin maintain and produce collagen – eliminating fine lines and wrinkles, lightening dark patches.
The ideal night skin care routine
Forever glowing skin, here we come! At night, there is an increased blood flow in your system and with a proper step-by-step night-time skin care routine, you can make the most of this rejuvenation. With each night care routine step in this guide, renew your skin and feel the difference:
- Makeup removal: The skin under your eyes is the most sensitive part on your face and is also the first to show signs of ageing. Take good care of this soft, delicate spot by using a remover, cotton pad, wipes and avoid scrubbing.
- Cleansing: Eliminate breakouts, clogged pores, and texture with an oil or water-based cleanser. It removes all the free radical damaging agents at the end of the day.
- Toning: Maintain the ideal pH balance for your skin and prep your skin with the unsung hero of skincare, a toner. It is the softener which smoothes or hydrates your skin.
- Serum: A magical formula in a serum is a key step in the night skin care routine. Focusing on hydration and regeneration with a serum rich in antioxidants and vitamin C is a good rule of thumb to follow.
- Moisturising: No matter what your skin type is, this final step of a night cream is an essential one. The nourishment your skin is blessed with overnight can be witnessed in the healthy glow you see as you wake up!
Last, but not the least – beauty sleep is the secret ingredient in this process of rejuvenation. Sleep is one of the best ways to keep your body, mind, and skin healthy. Beauty sleep should be at least 7-8 hours long for you to glow from the inside out.