Why do coffin nails look extraordinary and eye-catching?
Coffee nails are also known as ballerina nails as they have a unique shape. They look similar to a ballerina slipper’s top or a coffin. The coffin nails have got a straight tip and tapered sides. These nails seem fun and modern choice to women as straight tips of nails turn them durable. You can create coffin nails on nails of many lengths. However, when your nails are longer, then coffee nails look better. When you get these nails done from a professional then they do last for nearly three weeks and after this period, you will require more needing to get filled.
Some design tips of coffin nails
Some reputed sites provide 55 Awesome Coffin Nails You’ll Flip For (Ideas and Desings)! And so, it becomes a pretty easy process to choose one style according to your preference. Some coffee nails designing tips are:
- For creating coffin-shaped nails, you must file each side’s edges towards the center. After this, you need to file off the top.
- When your nails are not very long, then you can prefer a short coffin shape. Again, you can prefer acrylic nails too.
- You can select a matte finish when you wish to get a contemporary appearance and for getting a classic look, you can opt for a shiny finish.
- You can select subtle colors, such as soft pink and nude for getting a stylish appearance. Again, you can choose more exclusive tones, like red or blue for getting a striking look.
- You can have lots of fun with your nails when you experiment with 3-dimensional designs, transparent styles, and accent nails.
The designs of coffin nails
Coffin nails are designed similar to claws for women. Women who prefer to stand out opt for these nails. These nails look long and the tip of the nail bed besides the two sides seems to be the same similar to other types of nails. However, the difference lies in the top that is long. Coffin nails have got a tapered shape and they have a flat top. Coffin nails are so called because they look like a traditional coffin that has got a flat base and a rounded top.
Women who do not wish to draw similarities of coffin nails to coffin wish to recall ballet shoes that the ballerinas wear. Though there is a contrast between these ideas, the result tends to be the same. You will find many shapes of nails that include square, almond, stiletto, and round but coffin nails stand out from the rest. If you don’t have ideas for the coffin nails that you must have then you can look for the sites that have 55 awesome coffin nails you’ll flip for (Ideas and Designs). Coffin nails cater to the tastes of women as the tip of these nails tends to be flat. Again, these nails emerge as more durable for wearing. Coffin nails look a little different from other kinds of nails as they don’t look boring as a dull round.